Saturday, September 11, 2010

Small update while I'm waiting....


Allyson, originally uploaded by Austin M. Shaffer.

A lot of has been going on in this productive world of mine. In short: screen printing, film-exclusive photography, kiln-glass, video production, and beer are in high places in my mind.

I have about 30 rolls of film still to process, so in the mean time I'm creating other things to fill that void. One of which is a video I produced of this girl here, Allyson. My first attempt at anything moving-picture related and it was wholly an exciting experience. I'm uploading it to YouTube as we speak, but time is short at the moment, so I may not get a chance to post the video here today. We'll see...

If you're in the Portland area, this is where I might be found at any given moment between the hours of 4pm and Late: C Bar, Apex, Movie Madness, Aprisa, or asleep on someone's couch during a movie. So, beer, beer, movies, mexican food, and sleep. That's the order in which they came to mind, so obviously that must be the order of priority.... who knows. I'm just killing time while youtube is doing its thing.

6 minutes remaining... I'm going to watch Family Guy... I'll be right back...

...

BAM! Done. It's "processing," so hopefully nobody reads this for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment