Sunday, April 11, 2010

I went to the Saturday Market. I wasn't very impressed.

When comparing it to Tucson's 4th Avenue Street Fair (which only happens twice a year, rather than for months at a time) it lacked a lot of character. See, I thought I was going to see a lot of hippies, considering I'm in the Pacific Northwest. As it turns out, the only hippies I saw were the "gypsters" (gipsy hipsters), and even then there were... maybe four. I guess Tucson still has Portland beat for hippy:regular people ratios...

But, the Market did have "elephant ears," which are a delicious cinnamon cartilage treat. Minus the cartilage - add the sugar, flour and eggs. And Rogue Brewery had a booth! Dead Guy is still the leading flavor. But I gotta try the Mom Hefeweisen, because the lady on that bottle... terrific.

TOOK A SH*T LOAD OF PHOTOS. ALL FILM. 7-10ish rolls. I'm gonna unload it all on your asses. I went there. Phasing out the calendar, and moving to an ongoing photo dump. Now I'm considering transferring to Tumblr. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment