Saturday, February 6, 2010

Onward and Upward

Due to the sudden attention Google's technology has given me from the company I am currently employed, I had to fast-track the other core purpose of this blog. I present to you:

Austin M. Shaffer Photography

Being a photographer, it makes sense to have a portfolio website, right? See, that's exactly what I thought! I have this irritating character trait in that anything I create must surpass my standards which are unrealistically, but appropriate-for-imagination's-sake, high.

So, having that be, I enjoy the work displayed on the website, but the design and content leave something to be imagined, know what I'm sayin'? It'll get worked out soon enough.

On the other hand, if you are now reading this because you've been linked from amshaffer.com, WELCOME to The Orezonan (an Arizonan's sad attempt to create a name that represents his assimilation into the society of Oregon)!! This web log is mostly a daily photo calendar I started to keep myself busy this year. It's doing its job, that's for sure. And as I find my routine, I'll afford more time for far more exciting photos than people's front porches and random vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment